- •Rare disorder.
- •Importance of clinical examination.
- •Avoidance of unnecessary tests.
Case report 1
Case report 2
Conflicts of interest
- Das paroxysmale Handhämatom.Medizinische. 1958; 52: 2138-2140
- Paroxysmal finger haematoma: a neglected syndrome.Thromb Haemost. 1991; 66: 266
- A case of Achenbach's syndrome.Clin Exp Dermatol. 1993; 18: 60-61
- The non-ischaemic blue finger.Ann R Coll Surg. 2001; 83: 154-157
- Achenbach's syndrome (paroxysmal finger hematoma) with capillaroscopic evidence of microhemorrhages.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2015; 67: 1073
- Paroxysmal finger haematomas (Achenbach's syndrome) with angiographic abnormalities.J Hand Surg. 2002; 27: 391-393
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
To submit a comment for a journal article, please use the space above and note the following:
- We will review submitted comments as soon as possible, striving for within two business days.
- This forum is intended for constructive dialogue. Comments that are commercial or promotional in nature, pertain to specific medical cases, are not relevant to the article for which they have been submitted, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be posted.
- We require that commenters identify themselves with names and affiliations.
- Comments must be in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Comments are not peer-reviewed.